- NOTICE TO ALL MONTSERRAT REGISTERED RADIO AMATEURS
For details of this notice please click the link on the right side labelled Amateur Radio Operators.
2. NOTICE TO ALL MONTSERRAT TERMINAL EQUIPMENT DEALERS (TED)
For details of this notice please click the link on the right side labeled Terminal Equipment Dealers.
3. TELECOMMUNICATIONS BROADCAST LICENCES ISSUED
In accordance with the licensing requirements of the Info-Communications
Development Act No. 4 of 2009, Section 31 (4), the Authority is required
to publish on its website the issuance of a licence it deems necessary.
In light of the above, the Authority has issued Telecommunications Broadcast licences to the following licensees:
- Caribbean Cable Communications (Montserrat) Limited (Trading as Digicel) – Subscriber Wired Television Network
- SILCOMM TV Inc
- Cable and Wireless (West Indies) Limited (Trading as LIME)
- Caribbean Cable Communications (Montserrat) Limited (Trading as Digicel) – Radio Communications Networks; Domestic Fixed, Domestic Mobile & International and Internet
Section 31(5) makes provision for public scrutiny of the licences:
31(5) The terms of a licence shall be made available for public scrutiny at
the office of the Authority and may be reproduced by the Authority at
the request of any member of the public, on payment of fee determined by
the Authority in accordance with this Act.
For details of each licence please click the link on the right side
labelled “ Licensees”.